Welcome to Axon Circuit, Inc.,
Our goal is aimed at consistently supplying our customers with high quality printed circuit boards that are delivered on time, every time. We will achieve this through an “attitude of continuous improvement”, which involves consistent processing, total employee involvement, and anticipating future customer needs, while maintaining a safe and healthy environment.
Who WE Are at a Glance…
- Established PCB Manufacturing Leader in Southeast USA with High-Profile B2B Clientele Serving the Communications, Instrumentation & Controls, Consumer, Medical, Automotive & Military Industries
- 25-year Track Record of High-Quality PCBs and On-Time Delivery
- Produced Over 100 million Rigid PCBs with Annual Revenue Exceeding $5 Million
- Long-Term Dedicated Staff of Over 40 Employees Committed to Your Success
- Over 25,000 sq. feet of Manufacturing Space
- Financially Stable – Modern Facilities and High-Tech Equipment are Owned
- 2-Week Normal Lead Time on Single-Sided, Double-Sided or Multilayer Rigid PCBs
- 24-Hour Quick-Turn Capability on Prototypes
- UL-Rated High-Tech Laminates in Stock – FR-4, Rogers, Arlon, Taconic, GETEK, Polyimide
- RoHS Compliant – Various Laminates & Lead-Free Final Finishes
- ISO 9001:2000, IPC-A-600 to Class III, MIL-PRF-55110, UL Listed
- ITAR Certified
- Competitive Domestic or Offshore Quotes
- Supplier Performance Guarantee
- Environmentally Conscious – Internal Waste Treatment & Reverse Osmosis Facility
Over the past 15 years, the PCB Manufacturing Industry in the United States has drastically downsized due to offshore upstarts. We have fortunately weathered this industry protocol by providing Superior Personalized Service and High-Quality PCB Solutions to our existing customers, and in the meantime, have grown our customer base predominately via referrals. Just like our customers, we are committed to continuous quality and process improvements in order to meet current industry and consumer demands. We have recently invested over $1 million in new fabrication and testing equipment, and teamed with offshore manufacturers to allow us to better serve our customers and compete with offshore competitors.
Since our beginning in 1990, we have focused on understanding and meeting our customer’s requirements, and by providing valued solutions that allow our customers to remain successful. Our commitment to personalized service, quality and process improvement is our way of life, and that commitment transcends to our customers.
As an established leader in the PCB market, we believe we offer the best value anywhere.